PAGE

2012-07-14

PURCHASE

Today i bought a new sandal.
i had been looking for any nice sandal for this 3 months because my sandal is getting old.
And FINALLY, i found the sandal which is the best for my ideal ( is this english strange? well, "which is my ideal" is fine? LOL)!!!

My ideals are "simple", "cute", "grownup", "easy to mach with fashion(Mainly casual)"and "comfortable to wear"(←the most important part!!).


This is it.

FRONT


SIDE


DIAGONAL


FRONT 2

Althogh there are brack and blue color, i loved this red ♥
What do you thnk? :)


P.S,


Wilfred grew up so big!!lol
His height is about 18cm...
he is my healing,,,so adorable!

Asuka

5 comments:

  1. Hey! This shoes is really nice:) Red looks nice on you<3
    The most part what I like is the ankle strap of your shoes!(the red parts)
    Now, I wanna go to shopping;( hmmmm.
    Misaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. usually,
      whre do you go to shopping in hawaii?

      Delete
  2. those shoes are just perfect!

    giveaway in my blog: http://ahhlavie.blogspot.pt/2012/07/1st-giveaway-triangle-collar.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      these sandals became my favorite.

      Asuka

      Delete
  3. I love them!

    are we following yet?
    let me know if you follow me (with GFC + twitter + FB?)
    & I'll follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!