PAGE

2012-10-04

My Photos

I'm so glad that everyone leave us comments! Our blog is not professional like others, but hope someone enjoy to read our blog. I always take photos when I eat something delicious, or even it's common foods, sometimes I take for this blog. 
The first photo had taken from coffee shop. It located in Waikiki (it is famous place in Hawaii for shopping, but actually, really small street). This coffee shop is in part of hotel. btw, In Hawaii, you can try many Japanese foods, so if you feel Japan is pretty far or you are confortable to use just English, just come to Hawaii and feel Japan a little bit. Of couse, it is better to come Japan because sometimes even if Japanese foods, it is not perfect tastes.
Anyway, hope everyone enjoy my photos:)
xx
Misaki

Moana Surf Rider Hotel in Hawaii

 Sweets in coffee shop

Sweeeets<3

Inside looking of coffee shop

Japanese noodle

My outfits

Japanese cocoa or Japanese sweet green tea?


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! yes:)) how did you know that?
      Misaki

      Delete
  2. Hi, I like your blog, should we follow us each other? I follow you right now.
    http://kaestis.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming to our blog and following:) I will follow you!
      Misaki

      Delete
  3. Thank you for coming to our blog! if you would like to follow each other, we can:)
    Misaki

    ReplyDelete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!