PAGE

2012-04-25

Everything is Gonna be all right


Hi, loooong time no see !!
I have been so busy for job hunting this year,
so i am sorry for my late diary. ;(
I am so unbalanced and nervous recently
coz my job hunting is not going well.
I could not pass the job interview or
enter exam of about 20 companies.
furthermore, my heavily-favored company is also in those.....

Anyway, i wanna come out of this slump!!
Calm down, asuka!!
i know i need time to reflect on myself.


Yesterday, i found this T-shirt and i bought.
i shouldnt forget importance for me.
i believe, everything is gonna be all right.


Teachers told me that i have shining something
and they said my smile is so luvly!! :)
i wanna get any job which i really shine.

I gonna be okey,
I am not alone!



Asuka

3 comments:

  1. at first, i'm sorry about i laughed little bit when i saw your T-shirt because it's too direct sentence,but i think it's good to get it. it made me smile anyway and that what we need.
    Like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    your blog is lovely! I was thinking, maybe we can follow each others blog?!

    Sabine
    zeitbild-photo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. We are currently doing blog by
      Asuka and Misaki. This is Misaki, and thank you for visiting our blog!
      We are welcome to follow each other:)
      Misaki

      Delete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!