PAGE

2011-08-12

50 times dates (Movie)

For this week, I am writing final project of summer semester. sorry that i didn't update anything for a while.
By the way, i got present today from my best friend Asuka, who is doing this blog with me. She gave me earring. how surprise!
You can see the letter that she wrote is very cute:)

This is the earring that Asuka gave me.

Then, I ate this letter for recycling LOL
no, i didn't:))

Ok. Today, I am going to recommend the movie calls "50 first Dates". This is love story and simply, I like this movie.

Story begin with that Lucy (Barrymore) meets Henry (Sandler) at the cafe', and they promised to meet the next day, but Lucy has no memory of him for the next day because of her previous accident.

Trailer (English)

Trailer (Japanese)

If you interested in, you should watch!! This would be nice one for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!