PAGE

2011-08-31

Hawaii big island

I have been to hawaii big island for last week. I had amazing experience and people are really kind in big island.
This is the view of oahu island where i am living

here at kona airport

This is the first lunch at big island

I have been to volcano national park!! 



unfortunately, i just see volcano from far away, but still it is nice and beautiful!



This is the hotel that I stayed


beach!!

This is the Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka Space center at kona
I ate space food(ice cream). It was very dry and actually, it wasn't taste like ice cream it is just like a snack.

This picture is amazing!
The trip was finished quickly, but i had so much fun and i had excited very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!