PAGE

2011-08-23

Yacht Camp @ BIWA Lake

Japan Leader Training Association(JLTA) expand strong vibrant educational activities, aim to train many youth leaders, and continue to develop human resources which is full of personarity, and bright pepople who help to communities. Yacht Club Tell-Tail (1992~present) which I have belonged to since I was 10 years old is a part of this association. Every year, we excite to sail with kids in Shiga Prefecture at Biwa Lake which is the biggest one in Japan. The kind of yacht we use is called aquamuse and a maximum of 3 people can ride this yacht.

Last weekends, I participated this club camp for a long while as regular staff (college student), and enjoyed sailing a lot and outdoor life with active kids who remaind me of my childfood which I was like them. I really liked lakefront wind, and appreciated the fun of gliding over Biwa Lake.

sailing

regular staffs and OBs

hope to continue this club...


I whish I would do sailing next year. :)

Asuka


Web site (japanese)
Japan leader training association* http://www.leadership.jp/
Yacht Club tell-tail* http://www.telltail.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!