PAGE

2011-10-31

Aulani Tour

Hey you guys!
I had busy days for this week and yesterday, I have been to Aulani through school excursion ! Aulani is the disney hotel in hawaii. It was really fun! there are pretty much entertainments. The hotel fee is expensive, but we can take photos with characters so it is good deal:)













btw, today I went to the nail salon. The name of the shop is "Azumi Nail. The owner is cute lady and she has lots of nail awards. I got really cute one on my nails!!
If you interested in, it locates besides of the alamoana shopping center.
www.azuminail.com

today, i'm gonna introduce my dog"Gin" for closing of blog.


Misaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!