PAGE

2011-10-23

CLOSED* DUE TO CONSTRUCTION

Just kidding.LOL

Hello! i am very sorry for late updating,,,
i have been too busy to write this blog because i have many task of school, and it is close to my job hunting!
im now wondering about my future and so im emo sometimes.

Anyway, the title of todays dialy means my room,,,it is a long story.
about 2 month ago, my room became EMPTY.  my little brother and i had shared a room(my room) for a long time, so now he moved other room and use there. Althogh I finally got my own room, i got rid of most old big furnitures, so i needed to create a room from scratch. while this 2 month, I got some important furnitures---a table, a bookshelf, and a rack etc. Today, i  got a bed in my room, and i need to buy a rag. In the mean time, my room is becoming like "ROOM".lol
But there is a task i have to do is trashing! i have to do away with many old book, textbook, or and everything else. (basically i am the type of person who holds on to things.)
Well, this is why i named the title.lol


im very busy present day, but im getting along fine with my boyfriend.^^
anyway, see ya on next blog, mates!

Asuka

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!