PAGE

2011-10-02

October!

hi! maybe summer is over in Japan, but now here in hawaii is still feel like middle of summer! hot every day:))

well let's talk about the beautiful experience that I had for last month. couple weeks ago, I went to "diamond head". It is the famous mountain in hawaii. The day was really fun with my nice friends:) We took an hour and harf for going and coming back. It was pretty hard for me, but really nice experience that we can see the beautiful views after all!!







And, I wanna add one more thing that I did today is shopping! so this morning, I went to the book store with my friends. The book store has amazing stuff that little bit discount than other book stores because the things are second hand. I got an American comic book(25c) and the child book($3). Why am I get a child book is because it has pretty pictures.
and after I said see ya to my friends, I stopped at alamoana shopping center and bought some clothes. I wanted to get long dress that really popular in japan so i picked this one.
$35( don't know the name of shop)


Top $19.80(Forever21)
Pants $56(Spiral girl in hawaii)

and I got a top shirt and pants. I guess that red items coming to this december so I wanted to get something clothes of red:)

btw, thank you for reading our blog, I'm so happy that someone read this blog. and please leave some comments if you can:)
Misaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!