PAGE

2012-05-27

New Friends


Happy to follow each other girls!!!
As Misaki says,
we have only 3 viewing before now. lol

And sorry for my late saying hello.
I really wanna thank you for checking this blog!
Although I don't have many diaries
as compared with Misaki's,
nice to see you. :)

Today, i wanna introduce my new friend.
He is Golden Hamster (2 month after birth)
and he came to my home today.




And so,,,
His name (or nickname) is wanted!
if you come up with nice name, plz tell me!
I may decide his name from your idea.

names of people, food, cuisine,
or cute word you think,,, any ideas ok!


Recently, i often eat
this japanese snack,
"Pure Gummy"
that is sweet sour tasting
with the texture of fruit.
There are berry, grape, peach,
or pink grapefruit etc.
I love it ♥



I hope we will follow each other
with many bloger after this,
and hope you love&enjoy this blog!!



Asuka

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!
    Yes!! We can follow each other!!
    I follow you through Bloglovin and GFC as "Filipa Moreira".

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you following us!!
      thank you
      xoxo
      Misaki

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your visiting!!
    I repried on your blog,
    nice to see you ♥

    Asuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. We welcome to follow each other :)
    we gonna keep visiting on your blog!
    xoxo

    Asuka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    We'll visit your blog!
    Misaki

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little friend hamster is superadorable!! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu!
      I decided to call him "Wilfred (Win)":)
      and would u like to follow each other?

      Asuka

      Delete
    2. Wilfred sounds like a perfect name for him :) following you back x

      Delete
  6. So cuuute!
    I'm following you!
    You can find me here:
    http://oanna-w.blogspot.com
    Kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad to follow you,
      and thanks for your following!

      Asuka

      Delete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!