PAGE

2012-05-25

Today's my outfits and Hawaiian BEACH!

Hi! everyone:)
First, I want to say thank you for all of you who are following our blog now!
Before you guys follow us, this blog had only 3 daily viewing LOL
Anyway, thank you for all of people who come to stop by!

This afternoon, I went beach! This beach had big wave so It is not for swimming, but still it was nice.
I walked with my dog, "Gin".
Probably, I'm going to upload couple of another beaches next time, because I have my favorite some beaches in Hawaii:)






Today, I tie my hair as you can see in pictures at the below. I found the good video(in Japanese), which introducing how to make this bun hair.


Japanese model make bun hair

"HOW TO MAKE BUN HAIR"
1. Make soft curl by hair curl iron.
2. Tie your hair at the side of your face.
3. Take some of your hair and twist your hair, then slide down the hand from the top. (This will make volume hair)
4. Finally, just make bun and put hair clip.
5. You can use hair spray to keep your hair.
Points
*Take some of your side hair!
I'm sorry for poor explanation, but hope you guys understand:)

This is my today's outfits:)


Hope you guys enjoy our blog! And If you guys have question or any thing want us to introduce, please let me know!(ex. Japanese magazine, cosmetic....)
Misaki

4 comments:

  1. follow you back! :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I will keep visiting your blog:))
      Misaki:)

      Delete
  2. great post and video!
    loving your blog, now following :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thank you for your visiting!
    i'm gonna follow you back:)
    Misaki

    ReplyDelete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!