PAGE

2011-07-26

Hi, how r u? :)

Hi, everyone! My name is Asuka, I'm 20 years old, well, actually ALMOST 21 years old. My birthday is now comming.lol
I am studying English in my universiy and I had stayed Salt Lake City in the U.S. for study aboroad last year. I also have been to Australia several times. My best friend Misaki and I LOVE the things of overseas and English! I am so happy to start this blog. But the thing what I need to say is I am sorry of my poor English. Anyway, nice to meet you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Keep working on that english and you're bound to improve...

    I love that you two blog together - that sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had replied on your blog:) Thank you very much for comment back! Misaki

    ReplyDelete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!