PAGE

2011-07-30

Favorite magazine in hawaii

My favorite magazine in hawaii is "Glamour Magazine". This magazine is selling different types of glamour magazine in many countries. I like reading magazines because they put lot of fashion stuff and makes me inspirations up. The Japanese magazines are always thick and putting lot of make up pages (i like this also), but foreign country's magazine is not like that, not thick as japanese magazine but still nice. Well I was looking for the magazine as putting many fashion pages and I found! and this is it "Glamour Magazine". I really like to read glamour magazine's fashion and gossip  pages :)
How about you? Does anyone know the different nice magazine??

1 comment:

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!