PAGE

2011-07-29

My Birthday !

Finally, I finished the last final exam today! I'm feeling so nice 'cause summer vacation started at the same time. Although I had a part time job at Japanese restaurant "SATO" after school and I was feeling tired, I am happy! :)

Today, July 29 is --- my birthday. I became 21 years old but it hasn't hit me yet. My submanager at job take me for a shaved ice after works, haha ♥ lol (But I worked more 30 min instead of that. lol)



This is called "Uji-Kintoki" which tastes Green Tea with adzuki(sweet) beans, vanilla ice cream & rice-flour dumplings I love.

Anyway, I wanna thanks my friends and Misaki for their happy-birthday texts.
I wish my year of 21 would be so good.


Asuka

1 comment:

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!