PAGE

2011-07-28

Summer Clothes :)

Nooow, it has been a long time wearing a Jinbei ---it is a Japanese traditional summertime casual wear! Looks like Kiono, but is is not. I like Jinbei cause it's very easy. I am feeling easy. My jinbei is blue color and floral pattern, i love it.
Anyway, I gonna go to Summer Festival in Wakayama prefecture this August 15 with wearing it.

To Misaki,
I really wanna go to the festival with you someday! ;)
You might know the festival already---it is called Kinokawa-Matsuri, near my granma's house.
A lot of people come there every year because the festival is famous, modestly.


Asuka

1 comment:

  1. I will jump in there someday with wearing kimono:))

    ReplyDelete

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!