PAGE

2011-07-31

LITTLE RAMBOWS

I watched this movie "Little Rambows (Original tittle: Son Of Rambow)" with my friend about a month ago and I really like it. So I gonna introduce this movie, and I hope you love it like me.


Story*
In 1982's UK. Will (Bill Milner) is quiet and shy, and his family belongs to the strict chirch discipline. Will is forbidden to watch films, television or other enjoyments. So his only enjoyment is scribbling on his notebook or a wall and it comes from his fantasy. Oneday, Will accidentally meets Lee Carter (Will Poulter) who is the worst-behaved boy in school. Lee is almost independent and couldn't play like usual kids because his mother isn't be in home often. Two boys both don't have their father and it's also their simmilarity. Although their character is opposite, they hit it off right away, and oneday they watch the movie "RAMBOW" at Lee's house. Will was very moved by the movie the first time he watched, and hold admiration for Rambow. Then, Will starts to perform the stunts as a "son of rambow" in Lee's independent film, he is making with his bullying older brother, Lawrence's (Ed Westwick) home video equipment...

Trailar (Official)


Trailar (Japanese)



I was really moved by Will and Lee's friendship and cried on the end of the movie. I really think Will Porter as Lee Carter who also acted in the movie "The Chronicles of Narnia" is a brilliant actor. I love him and I believe he will be a great actor in this world after this!!! :)




Official Web Site (Japanese)
http://rambows.jp/


Asuka

1 comment:

We are going to read every single comments and reply as many as we can so please give us comments if you can:) Thank you!